Why is automation for lira plugin so bad?

Dan Marcantel June 13, 2017

Why is automation for lira plugin so bad?

This thing is terrible ad does not work at all 

2 answers

1 vote
andreas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2017

Hi Dan,

Sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience with Automation for JIRA.  I responded to the support query you raised 4 hours ago about how to transition a parent story when all its sub-tasks are resolved just now.

(Here's how in case other people finding this post are wondering; https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Marketplace-questions/How-can-I-transition-the-parent-when-all-subtasks-are-resolved/qaq-p/159407#M11171 )

Was this post here about the same problem or something else?  Happy to help - either respond here or in the support issue!

Cheers,
   Andreas

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2017

"It does not work" does not tell us anything about the actual problem.  Please explain more.

I follow your sripts to a tee and nothing triggers. Everything fails " No success in thye automation log. I dont think it works very well. Hit and miss so I don't think I will be keeping this plugin.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2017

They're not my scripts.

I'm sorry you're struggling, but the scripts I've tried work fine, so I don't know what you're doing differently.

Well the documenation is poor, the support is poor. The scripts supplied by the vendor are poor. Time to uninstall this thing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events