Why can't we buy JIRA Gantt-Chart Plugin in Switzerland?

Herbert Hotz November 25, 2012

I just installed the plugin (limited demo version) and it's great! During installation I got notified, that this plugin will not be available for Switzerland for production use. Why? Are there exceptions to the rule?

Thanks in advance for answers leading to a solution!

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Herbert Hotz November 30, 2012

Hi Frank,

Thank you for giving us an explanation and a pointer Atlassian (Jonathan Nolan) we can contact.

Kind regards,

Herbert

1 vote
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2012
Hi Herbert, I am sorry, but Joe's answer above is incorrect: I am offering my Gantt-Chart AddOn for Jira on the Atlassian Marketplace having Atlassian as official reseller. Currently, not all countries are supported by Atlassian, but they are working on it to grow constantly. Please contact Atlassian (Jonathan Nolan) directly to ask about the current status of Marketplace availability in Switzerland! Regards, Frank
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 25, 2012

Aah, I see. Didn't know that. Learned something new today :)

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 25, 2012

Hi Herbert,

Since this seems to be a decision made by the vendor, I think you will get the most accurate answer by asking the vendor themselves here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.polscheit.jira.plugins.gantt/version/2165220121115/support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events