Why are some fields missing in epic sum up's additional fields selection?

tlindenhofer March 24, 2016

I want to display "fix version" in epic sum up. But I cannot find it in the "Additional Fields" selection in administration. There are also some other fields missing (JIRA standard fields as well as added custom fields).

Which fields can I display in epic sum up and is it possible to add fix version?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andreas Haaken _APTIS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 13, 2016

In Epic Sumup there are just fields that can be summarized, like any number fields. 

Fix Version is not summarizable wink and so it will, not be displayed in the panel.

But we are working on a Feature tghat allows you to add another column in the detail view, s.t. one can see the corresponding value for the issues inside the epic. This can be any custom field then, like fix version, tempo-Account or assignee. 

Dharmesh Barot January 22, 2019

@Andreas Haaken _APTIS_ Any update on when fields like Assignee, Component/s, Reporter will be available as columns in the Epic Sum-up detail view?

0 votes
Andreas Haaken _APTIS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 22, 2019

Well, it is already ;) (for Server)

screenshot-jira.aptis.info-2019.01.22-21-20-08.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events