Why are my chats not coming up?

Sami Moran March 20, 2013

I've installed and enabled the plug in. I've inserted the macro several times with different users. It appears to be working because I can see different colored bullets next to the different users.

However, when we click on of the names, it doesn't bring up a chat window. It just takes us to that user's profile page.

I must be doing something wrong, but I can't imagine what. Perhaps a configuration setting somewhere that I haven't found yet?

Any help will be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Note to the plug-in developer: Help me with this, and I'll write a help page for your plug in. :-)

(Documentation would be helpful ....)

1 answer

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2014

Hey there, Sami.

I noticed that it has been a while since you received any response here. Therefore, I would recommend you to contact the plugin vendor to get your query answered.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Sami Moran February 17, 2014

Thanks, Ahmad. This is actually pretty low on my current list of things to address on our wiki, so I won't follow up on it for awhile yet. But you've given me a new place to start when I'm ready.

This kind of follow-up is one of the many reasons I have such respect for Atlassian the company, its products, and its employees. You guys are awesome!

Best,

Sami Moran

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2014

You are most welcome, Sami. Glad to be able to help on this. Hopefully when the time comes when you are going to revive this issue on your backlog, you will know who to reach out to.

We really appreciate the kind compliment. It is really nice to hear it coming from you guys. Thank you for making us awesome because you are also part of the awesomeness!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events