Why I donot have user selection in Tempo drop down?

To view tempo time sheet I need to have user selection in tempo dorp down, I do not see this selection

7 answers

Hi Hussein,

You need to be a Tempo Team Leader to be able to browse other users. You might also want to check that you have the Browse Users global permission in JIRA.

Best,

Viðar

I am a team leader and have brows user permision in JIRA, yet the user does not show in the tempo dropdown. I do not even able to look at my own time sheet.

Hi Hussein

Please verify that threre are users in the team role where you are in team leader role. You should be able to see a merge list of all users in all your teams.

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo support

Yes I ahve acounts with team member role. and yet I can not see the user selection.

I am not the one who installed the plug in. are there any special setup I need after installing the plug in ?

Can you attach a screenshot of your problem

I am still wating for a response any one

Hi Hussein, Unfortunately, your screenshot is not showing up on my screen, so I am not sure what exactly the problem is. Can you ensure that you have the Tempo Time Tracking permission? https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Tempo+Permissions#TempoPermissions-TempoTimeTracking Feel free to create a support issue in our JIRA so we can examine this more closely: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTS (you will need to create an account).

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 10, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

164 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you