Why I donot have user selection in Tempo drop down?

Hussein Aly June 26, 2013

To view tempo time sheet I need to have user selection in tempo dorp down, I do not see this selection

7 answers

0 votes
Hussein Aly July 5, 2013

I am still wating for a response any one

Benedikt Bjarni Bogason [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2013
Hi Hussein, Unfortunately, your screenshot is not showing up on my screen, so I am not sure what exactly the problem is. Can you ensure that you have the Tempo Time Tracking permission? https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Tempo+Permissions#TempoPermissions-TempoTimeTracking Feel free to create a support issue in our JIRA so we can examine this more closely: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTS (you will need to create an account).
0 votes
Hussein Aly July 2, 2013

0 votes
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2013

Can you attach a screenshot of your problem

0 votes
Hussein Aly July 1, 2013

Yes I ahve acounts with team member role. and yet I can not see the user selection.

I am not the one who installed the plug in. are there any special setup I need after installing the plug in ?

0 votes
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 28, 2013

Hi Hussein

Please verify that threre are users in the team role where you are in team leader role. You should be able to see a merge list of all users in all your teams.

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo support

0 votes
Hussein Aly June 27, 2013

I am a team leader and have brows user permision in JIRA, yet the user does not show in the tempo dropdown. I do not even able to look at my own time sheet.

0 votes
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 27, 2013

Hi Hussein,

You need to be a Tempo Team Leader to be able to browse other users. You might also want to check that you have the Browse Users global permission in JIRA.

Best,

Viðar

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events