Which Table class displays Images with responsive sizes, using Bob Swift Attachment Table Macro?

Georg Deiters December 3, 2018

The Bob Swift Attachment Table Macro from Advanced Tables for Confluence provides nice filter capabilities to keep track of files attached to my Confluence space.

However, when i add the Image column to my table, it seems images are being displayed with their original size. They're not rendered responsively to the size of my table or window.

In the Table class parameter  i replaced the confluenceTable default with some different classes - but without success.

Can someone point me to a table class that will scale images in a list table, depending on table/window size (as done by the Page Properties Report macro)?

Or can this be achieved via one of the other macro parameters (Table style, Column styles, etc) ?

Using Thumbnails unfortunately is not really an option for my use case.

1 answer

0 votes
Deleted user December 11, 2018

Hi @Georg Deiters,

Unfortunately, we do not have an option to scale the images in the attachment table macro. We have raised an improvement TBL-1061for the same with our development team. Please vote/watch the public request for future updates.

Note: If you are unable to access the request referred here, please try accessing through an incognito window or by logging out from the portal.

Regards,
Kishore Kumar Gangavath.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events