Where is the SAML section in Bitbucket 5.2.2

Greg Booth August 10, 2017

The addon "SAML single sign-on for Atlassian Data Center" indicates that it's included by default in Bitbucket 5.2.2, and in fact I see it in the list of system addons, but I can't find the pictured section to do configuration. https://confluence.atlassian.com/enterprise/saml-single-sign-on-for-atlassian-data-center-applications-857050705.html

3 answers

0 votes
Christian Reichert (resolution)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2017

Hi Greg,

you've been given the right anser already. It's only for Datacenter.

Like Lars from Kantega indicates, for normal Bitbucket Server there are a couple of alternatives in the marketplace.

I work for resolution and we've been doing SAML in the marketplace for the longest time (since 2013) (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/1210947/resolution-reichert-network-solutions-gmbh)

And a general SAML Search in the Marketplace will give you couple more choices from free, to enterprise level support (like ours).

If you need help in the setup, we can be reached atlassianplugins@resolution.de

Cheers,
Christian

0 votes
Lars Olav Velle
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2017

Steven is right. Its only included in datacenter edition. 

I work for Kantega Single Sign-on. Our add-on gives you saml logon to JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo and Fisheye/Cruible. 

If you have any questions, you can email us at sso@kantega.no. 

Lars 

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 10, 2017

It's only avaliable with Data Center licenses. Do you have a Data Center license?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events