Where is my certificate?

Jonatan Wirdegård August 23, 2016

Hi,

I had a trial version of this product and now subscribed to get a valid license.

WHen trying to activate I can't create the application link because I need the public key.
Public key is the certificate from settings page.

But when clicking "View Certificate" the screen shows up with an empty textbox. This box is supposed to hold the ---Begin certificate--- text I´m guessing.

image2016-8-23 22:17:17.png

Could you please help me with this limbo. smile

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Jonatan 

2 answers

0 votes
Jonatan Wirdegård August 24, 2016

Hi again,

I tried to delete the cookie, but without success.

Still get the same error.

I´ve tried using chrome and also I tried IE but with the same result. An empty window showing up with no text.

Andreas Schmidt _yasoon_ August 24, 2016

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification.

I think I have another explanation why the connection is not authorized.

You probably did not log in with the company admin account.

As this gets very personal, I've wrote you an email. Please let us continue there to protect your privacy.

Thanks,

Andreas

0 votes
Andreas Schmidt _yasoon_ August 23, 2016

Hi Jonatan.

First of all, great to have you back smile

Of course, you are absolutely right: There should be displayed the certificate.

I just checked our servers and we have a valid certificate for you, so I guess the connection does not work.

My first guess would be an invalid cookie. I cannot fully reporduce the issue, but I think you have logged in some time ago and have an old, unexpected cookie. Usually this should be cleaned up automatcially, but well ...

I would expect if you delete our cookie manually, you should be asked to login again and you should be able to see the certificate.

Cookie URL: store.yasoon.com

Cookie Name: authToken

Just in case, here is a guide how to delete a cookie for various browsers: http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-delete-cookies-in-chrome-firefox-safari-and-ie/2/

Afterwards, please reload the page and login again.

Sorry for the inconveniences and please let us know if this did not solve your issue.

Thanks,

Andreas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events