Where has the 'childtabs' macro gone?

Richard Lynch April 6, 2018

Hi,

My organization uses the 'childtabs' macro in many pages to assist in navigation and documentation. However, overnight this macro has been removed leading to many pages becoming disconnected.

What has happened.? 

When will this macro be restored?

Thanks

Richie

3 answers

2 votes
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2018

Hi Richie,

Alana is right. A "Childtab" macro is nothing Confluence offers out of the box on Server and Cloud. It seems to belong to the app Navitabs. So I assume it has been disabled or for example the license needs to be renewed. You will have to get back to a Confluence administrator to fix this.

Best, Max

2 votes
Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2018

hi @Richard Lynch,

I think you should contact your Confluence Admin or plugin vendor regarding this. since it seems like a your system related issue. 

1 vote
Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2018

Hi @Richard Lynch

Childtabs is a macro from the add-On Navitabs  by bitvoodoo.

As already stated by @Max Foerster - K15t and @Alana Fernando please ask your Confluence admins for clarification.

If you are the administrator of your Confluence and you did not disable or uninstall Navitabs please contact the bitvoodoo support: https://support.bitvoodoo.ch

Cheers
Niklas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events