Where I can get atlassian-jira-subversion-plugin-0.10.3?

xiaobao552200 July 16, 2013

The version of Jira that installed in our company is 3.12.3, and I couldn't find the svn plugin for it. Could you please tell me where I can get that ?

5 answers

0 votes
Vinay July 18, 2013

Hello,

Did you tried searching Atlassian maven repo, I couldnt find exact 0.10.3 but I guess you can try some other version with minor changes. Here is a url for repo

https://maven.atlassian.com/index.html#nexus-search;quick~atlassian-jira-subversion-plugin

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Vinay

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2013

I do not have that version of the development environment. My only suggestion is to checkout Atlassian's experts site and see if you can find a consultant that do this for you.

https://www.atlassian.com/resources/experts

I am assuming upgrading is not a possibility at this time.

0 votes
xiaobao552200 July 17, 2013

Thanks very much for your careful reply. Could you help me to build it?

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2013
xiaobao552200 July 17, 2013

Thank you for your information, and I need the jars in v.0.10.3 not the source code, I don't have the development environment so it is difficult for me to build it. I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me.

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 18, 2013

i tried to build but i can't finish due to missing dependencies.

the source contains repositories that don't even exist any longer.

i think you should...

1. ask atlassian or atlassian experts like Norman suggested

or

2. find someone using the same version you have and ask for this plugin jar you need

or

3. consider upgrading to a more recent version (there are many)

i am sorry i can't tell you more

regards

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2013

Jira 3 has reached its end of life. I do not think you will find it unless someone sends it to you. There is a tag in the source tree so you should be able to get the sources and build it. Building may not be so easy if you don't already have the development environment.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/2011/08/09/JIRA+3.13+End+Of+Life

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events