When will the type "Select List (single choice)" be supported in quick subtask plugin?

Hello,

I see that in the new version from Quick-Subtasks for JIRA plugin custom fields are supported. But only the following types: 

• Checkboxes
  • Text Field (Single Line)
  • Date Picker
  • Number Field
  • Text Field (Multi Line)
  • URL Field
  • User Picker (single user)
  • Select List (multiple choices)
  • Date Time Picker

My question is when will the type "Select List (single choice)" will be supported? I still need to add the field for every subtask and that is a lot of work every time sad. So hopefully it will be supported very soon.

Kind regards,
Dylan 

1 answer

@Dylan Kusters I think we could add support for this custom field type in the next release. I'll be posting further updates in the following feature request in the issue tracker here:

https://bitbucket.org/hascode/jira-quick-subtasks/issues/260/support-custom-field-type-select-list

Thanks! Do you know when the next release will be?

Regards,
Dylan 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,151 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you