When will a Cloud version of the Archiving Plugin be available?

Cindy Orwig March 8, 2018

The current archiving plugin is only available for server.  We may be going to the cloud very soon so I will need a cloud version of this plugin.

2 answers

0 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 21, 2018

Hi @Cindy Orwig@Ian Smith,

Thanks, Ian for conveying our message to the community. I just wanted to chime in and say that as Ferenc said, we are currently working on porting our apps to the cloud. You will see a Midori app other than Archiving Plugin appear on cloud first, but we understand that there is high demand for it, and so it's our solid plan to release Archiving Plugin for Confluence Cloud as well.

So I encourage everyone who is interested, to weigh in by voting and commenting on this feature request. This way you can effectively influence the product team's decision.

As always, we appreciate your interest in our apps and be assured that we keep working on releasing them to cloud users!

0 votes
Ian Smith June 20, 2018

Cindy, This is the unfortunate reply I received when I contacted Midori regarding the chances of getting a cloud version of the Archiving Plugin...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jun 19, 08:55 CEST

Hi Ian,

Implementing the cloud version of the Archiving Plugin is not our short term roadmap, as we are actually porting some other apps to the cloud.

1.  Please vote for this feature request here: 

2.    Also, add a comment to the feature request article, explaining your specific needs and use case.

3.    Finally, remember to click "Follow" in the top-right to get automatic updates.

This is VERY IMPORTANT to get your vote, as we regularly go through the most requested features and include them in the upcoming plugin version.

Does “archiving” the attachments offer the ability to move the content to a secondary drive location?   The server version do not have this feature.

Please include this requirement in your comment below.

Best Regards,
Ferenc Nagy
Midori Software Engineer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events