When will Workflow Sharing Plugin be available for OnDemand users?

Arnold Chang January 2, 2013

The features of JIRA Workflow Sharing PlugIn look good. But when will it be available for OnDemand users?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2013

Workflow sharing plugin is temporarily withdrawn due to security issues and an updated one is being integrated to the core product.

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/120069/cant-download-workflow-sharing-plugin

And I am guessing it should be coming to OnDemand soon.

Arnold Chang January 7, 2013

Thanks. Hope it's coming very soon.

Arnold Chang February 4, 2013

It's already been with onDemand. Cool

1 vote
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2013

Hi Arnold,

The Workflow Sharing plugin is indeed a really great new tool, although I'm sorry to say that it isn't clear when it will be available OnDemand yet because it is currently still only an Atlassian Labs product with no vendor support and there are VERY strict criteria for plugins that are bundled on the OnDemand platform so I don't believe it will be bundled until it is at least considered stable and directly supported by Atlassian but I agree that it would be a great additional tool for OnDemand customers so I have also created a feature request to ask that it is bundled in a future release of OnDemand: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-6295

All the best,
John

Arnold Chang January 7, 2013

Thanks a lot for your feedback and follow-up,which is helpful for me to consider introducing JIRA into my company.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events