When will Tempo Timesheets add planning api capability to to API?

Chris Stamp February 26, 2016

The Tempo Timesheet api although I'm glad  it wasn't an after though is much to be desired upon. We can get worklog data by "user" and "project". However planning data is the main reason why its used to begin with. I cannot accurately get data from the Tempo Planning api as it seems to get "plan items" before startDate  of call. There has to be an accurate way of getting planning data from tempo.

I am creating a tempo gadget that essentially gets planning data from the tempo tables.If timesheets api has a way to get the planning data I am all ears. The complication involved in this is enormous.

1 answer

0 votes
Tempo Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2016

Hi Chris

All planning data is handled via the Tempo system plugin: Planning API. Both Timesheets and Planner use this system plugin for planning data. The data retrieved is used to show the plans on the timesheet and planner timeline. As we need to show plans with start dates before the call (to show the entire plan), we need to retrieve data before startDate of the call.

Please note that this API is private and subject to change at any time.

Best regards,

Heiða

Tempo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events