When will Structure be available for an OnDemand instance?

Charles Robertson March 2, 2014

Structure seems to have a large set of functionality that my company needs. We have an OnDemand instance though so I was wondering if Structure will become available to an OnDemand instance and when that might occur.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2014

Hi Charles,

It's hard to answer that question as only Atlassian decides which plugins are selected for OnDemand instances. There's a request that you can vote for - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-3705- but Atlassian is reluctant to add new plugins to OnDemand because that introduces extra dependency and potentially slows down upgrade cycle. Instead, Atlassian have built Atlassian Connect framework - Connect-based plugins will be allowed on OnDemand. Unfortunately, there's no Connect-based version of Structure and we can't estimate when Connect-based Structure may be released in the future.

Hope this helps!
Igor

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2019

UPDATE

Hi, @Charles Roberts3. I know this is not what you asked, but the world has changed a lot in the intervening 5 years ;) 

You might be interested to learn that there is an early access program (EAP) release of Structure Cloud available. Or, maybe not.  Anyway...

You can learn more and sign up for EAP participation if you'd like.

-dave

Dave Rosenlund [ALM Works]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events