When will Confluence Source Editor be compatible with Confluence 5.2.x ?

Hector Galura September 4, 2013

What is the timeline for when the plugin is updated to be compatible with Confluence 5.2.x ?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hector Galura September 5, 2013

Jason,

I don't see the icon (<>) to edit in source editor mode; normally it is situated top right when in edit mode in Confluence 4.3.x ? I skipped Confluence 5.0 and 5.1 and went straight to Confluence 5.2.x. The settings are still in place to allow all users to edit via source.

Jason Plumhoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2013
Are you running the most up to date plugin version? If not, update. If so, try shutting down confluence, blowing away the plugin cache, and restarting. I had the same thing happen to me when I upgraded to 5.1.
0 votes
Hector Galura September 5, 2013

Thanks Jason; uninstalling and re-installing the plugin fixed the issue.

0 votes
Jason Plumhoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2013
I'm running 5.2.3, and the current source editor appears to be working fine. No visible glitches, and no mystery log entries either...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events