When we can enjoy the plugin in the latest Jira version

julio_vaca_velasco December 6, 2015
Hi

We are currently working with the version 7.0.2. I hope to enjoy your plugin as soon as possible

Kind regards.

2 answers

0 votes
Holger Schimanski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2015

Dear Julio,

I have released version 2.5.0 of Project Specific Select Field plugin, which now supports JIRA 7. If you have further questions on how to use, I am happy to support. Also any kind of feedback is welcome e.g. feature requests or improvement ideas. 

Best regards,
Holger

0 votes
Holger Schimanski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2015

Dear Julio,

I have one bugfix to release for JIRA 6.4 and will then move on to support for JIRA version 7.0 and release this probably in January next year. Does that match your needs?

Best regards,
Holger

Holger Schimanski
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2015

Bugfix release of Project Specific Select Field is released, so now I can focus on releasing the plugin for JIRA 7.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events