When creating a Company in Jira (using Riada's Insight field)- the avatar does not upload PNG's

Dean February 21, 2019

When I create a new issue in Jira and having the add-on Insight (Riada), I can click the Plus symbol on a field to have it open a new screen (for instance "company") and populate new company details which than create the company in the Insight schema. Under the Avatar section, I can add a JPG just fine, but if I add a PNG it does not load. I cant seem to find anything under Riada docs. Has anyone else experienced this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Yinon Negev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2019

Hi Dean.

Just tested this here - I was able to upload .png files as Object Avatars.

I managed to upload a 46MB PNG file as Avatar, however, due to the size of the file - when it shows 100% loading, you should wait for the image to render. If you close the Create transition If you close before the image is rendered - you will not have the Avatar attached.

Kind regards,

Yinon

Team Riada

Dean February 24, 2019

Thanks Yinon, 

It was something on our end. Not quite sure what they admins did, but it is working this morning. 

Have a wonderful day. 

Like Yinon Negev likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events