• Community
  • Products
  • Apps & Integrations
  • Questions
  • When a new topic is posted, how can I ensure that Space members who want to get disucssion post notifications are notified when a new topic is posted and they are not waching the space?

When a new topic is posted, how can I ensure that Space members who want to get disucssion post notifications are notified when a new topic is posted and they are not waching the space?

Heidi Lobecker October 12, 2015

We are using Adaptavist Community Forums Plugin 2.0.  We have Space members who are only interested in getting notificication when a new topic is posted. 

I did a test where I watched the Forums listing page and I was not notified when a new topic was created.

What is a good approach to enabling our space members to receive discussion notificiations without watching the whole space?  I am working on good ways to implement/develope discussion notification management.

1 answer

0 votes
Hessom Arta [Adaptavist] October 12, 2015

Hi Heidi,

Currently Community Forums does not provide a notification system and relies on the standard Confluence notification system. However, you may want to consider using our Enterprise Notification add-on which provides a number of features for managing notifications across pages in Confluence.

Enterprise Notifications is available on the Atlassian Marketplace. If you need any help with using this in conjunction with Community Forums please get in touch via our support contact form and we'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Hessom

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events