Yes it is possible.
Basically what you need to do is:
1. Delete issue key e.g. "LP-1312" and replace it with "%".
2. Change project name from "Last Project" to "New Project".
* Make sure new project is already created when you log in - you can check it by creating new issue (from the ribbon) within this new project, you should then copy that project name to make sure there are no spelling errors.
3. Send changes to JIRA.
Here are some things you must be aware of:
1. It will not work for sub-task - because first you would need to create a task, then link to it sub-tasks.
2. Projects should be same kind with the same issue types.
3. Comments and Attachments won't be cloned.
4. Creation and update date would be current date.
5. If not changed 'Creator' would be logged to Excel user.
Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG