Yes it is possible.
Basically what you need to do is:
1. Delete issue key e.g. "LP-1312" and replace it with "%".
2. Change project name from "Last Project" to "New Project".
* Make sure new project is already created when you log in - you can check it by creating new issue (from the ribbon) within this new project, you should then copy that project name to make sure there are no spelling errors.
3. Send changes to JIRA.
Here are some things you must be aware of:
1. It will not work for sub-task - because first you would need to create a task, then link to it sub-tasks.
2. Projects should be same kind with the same issue types.
3. Comments and Attachments won't be cloned.
4. Creation and update date would be current date.
5. If not changed 'Creator' would be logged to Excel user.
Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs