What to do after install

Carlo Bonamico September 25, 2012

I have installed this plugin from the plugin manager in Jira 5.0.x. How can I access the mobile version? is there a different url? If I access the installation through a mobile browser on Android 4.0.3, the normal UI is displayed

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2012

The JIRA mobile plugin is in very early stage. It supports only login and issue viewing. There is no seperate URL and it gets redirected automatically to the right one. You will see the same old view for Dashboard which might have confused you.

Carlo Bonamico October 14, 2012

it would be useful to have this short explaination on the marketplace page...

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2012

I agree, could you please add this as a comment in the same page for the plugin? This will ensure that it reaches the developers.

0 votes
FagnerF
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 25, 2012

Hi Carlo,

I'm not sure whether this document can light up your mind or not. However you could check out it.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events