What the correct license of Gantt Chart for JIRA Unlimited Users: Commercial License

Livia Mota January 8, 2013

I bought a license of Jira Gantt Chart Plugin, but I'm in doubt about the appropriate license to my Jira environment. My jira license is JIRA Unlimited Users: Commercial License, purchased on 07 Aug 2008, and Maintenance Renewal on 07 Aug 2012.

I should buy the 10000+ enterprise users or 100+ legacy unlimited?

Our purchases sector made a mistake and bought Gantt Chart Plugin, for 10000. When I activated this license,I saw in status field the message: "Invalid commercial license with a user mismatch error".

How can I solve this mistake?

This wrong status causes one problem to jira project which use the Gantt Chart?

Thank you.

4 answers

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2013
Please contact Atlassian as official reseller of my addon. Regards, Frank
0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2013
0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2013
0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2013

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events