What is the best way to export test steps and test result in a custom word document?

Eugene Schermer February 28, 2013

Besides the standard 'word' view, I am interest to export the zephyr test case steps and test results in a customized word document. The intend is to use Xporter for JIRA, however for this plugin I can't figure out how to export the test case & test result itemized steps, as I don't know the field names.

Anybody any suggestion how to export the results, including images, into a customized word document?

2 answers

0 votes
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2013

I'd love to know if it Intelligent Reports can see Zephyr test steps and export them successfully.

Kind Regards,

Chris

0 votes
mwarton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2013

Hi Eugene,

You can try the Intelligent Reports plugin for exporting to Word. It lets you choose available fields from a dropdown list so you can immediately see if Zephyr test case steps and results will be available.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events