What is the best Atlassian tool to manage financial and economic information?

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Can you please provide more detail on what you want to do with the financial and economic information? 
Is it store a history of values, calculations, analysis, commentaries?

It is difficult to make any suggestions without having more detail on your business case. 

In what context?

• Confluence would be good to write about it.  
  • JIRA can help with specific events/tasks/items, and can then report on progress and status of them (and you can add-on tools that can help you translate "work planned/done" into monetary values)
  • The others are probably more dedicated to technical tasks (source control and build servers aren't going to have much to say about money)

If it helps, many of the world's biggest financial and economic organisations make extensive use of the Atlassian stack to do all sorts of things, but I'd say that's more on the back-end.  Atlassian helps them develop the financial tools rather than becoming the financial tools.

We'll need more context to answer this question usefully.

Hello!

Atlassian Confluence + CelesteCS Math for Confluence will do the trick: you will organize all known information to the tables on Confluence page and will use Math macro to calculate that field values, which should not be statically set, but calculated, based on some criterias.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

507 views 3 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you