What fields can be used to create headings in Tempo Timesheets?

Kari Gordon May 15, 2014

Currently, a user's timesheet has headings with issues beneath it for Projects, Projects by Component, and Projects by Release. Are there any other fields that can be used to group items on a user's timesheet? (Other than Internal issues)

Additional info:

In the screenshot below, a user's timesheet has bold headings for different Jira projects (DEMO and BUG) and also for separate Releases and Components for each of those projects. I was wondering if there is any other data fields that you can sort a user's timesheet by?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2014

Hi Kari,

I an sure that I understand you correctly. Are you looking at the "Rows" dropdown in the Report view?

If you can filter issues in JIRA for a the field you are interested in, you can view it in the User Timesheet (in Tempo Timesheet versions 7.8. or later , else you need to use the Advanced Timesheet). Create a filter for the Issues in, this filter can then be chosen in the dropdown of the User Timesheet.

Kind regards,

Susanne

Kari Gordon May 18, 2014

Thank you Susanne, I added more information to my question.

Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2014

It is not possible add other Project/ Issue fields, but we do have an issue about sorting the timesheet that you can comment and vote on (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-284).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events