What fields can be used to create headings in Tempo Timesheets?

Currently, a user's timesheet has headings with issues beneath it for Projects, Projects by Component, and Projects by Release. Are there any other fields that can be used to group items on a user's timesheet? (Other than Internal issues)

Additional info:

In the screenshot below, a user's timesheet has bold headings for different Jira projects (DEMO and BUG) and also for separate Releases and Components for each of those projects. I was wondering if there is any other data fields that you can sort a user's timesheet by?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi Kari,

I an sure that I understand you correctly. Are you looking at the "Rows" dropdown in the Report view?

If you can filter issues in JIRA for a the field you are interested in, you can view it in the User Timesheet (in Tempo Timesheet versions 7.8. or later , else you need to use the Advanced Timesheet). Create a filter for the Issues in, this filter can then be chosen in the dropdown of the User Timesheet.

Kind regards,

Susanne

Thank you Susanne, I added more information to my question.

It is not possible add other Project/ Issue fields, but we do have an issue about sorting the timesheet that you can comment and vote on (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-284).

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Oct 31, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: Zephyr

Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...

346 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you