What does "active" setting do in a localtab?

Tom Jackson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2014

I'm trying to add a Team Calendar macro to a localtab in a localgroup macro.

When I view the resulting page, the Calendar doesn't render unless I resize the windows (or select the "Today" button)

navitab-cal.png

If I do either the calendar displays as expected:

navitab-cal-correct.png

If I check the "Active" checkbox in the localtab config, the Calendar renders correctly, but also renders below my first tab:

navitab-active.png

Is the "active" setting behaving correctly?

Is there some other way to get the Calendar to render when the tab is first selected?

p.s. Note that the roadmap macro is also not rendering correctly. I submitted an SR for this issue ...

1 answer

1 vote
Thomas Wendel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2014

Tom,

We just tested a combination of Confluence, the Roadmap macro and the Navitabs add-on, all in the latest version. Everything seems to be working as it should and we can not reproduce the behaviour you described in this question.

See my comment to the corresponding JIRA issue as well.

Regards,
Thomas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events