We need to renew our license for Content Formatting Macros with quote for 500 user license

Michael Blake August 7, 2015

We need to renew our license for Content Formatting Macro.  Within the my.atlassian.com website, it says the renewal is $200 for 2000 users.  In April we lowered our overall user license to 500 users.  So to match licenses, we should probably have a 500 user license for this add-on.  Can you send me a quote for our renewal of 500 users for Content Formatting Macros, SEN-3716096?

2 answers

0 votes
Monika Turska [Adaptavist] August 10, 2015

@Michael Blake, for a quote please contact our Adaptavist Sales Team via sales@adaptavist.com or the web form provided by @Nic Brough [Adaptavist]. Thanks!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2015

This is a forum for end-users, not Adaptavist's licence team, but you can get in touch with us at http://www.adaptavist.com/w/about/contact-us/ (I don't handle licence stuff, so I'm not sure who will pick this up, hence the generic form link rather than a personal email)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events