• Community
  • Products
  • Apps & Integrations
  • Questions
  • We need to install JIRA Suite Utilities Plugin (version 0.7.16) for Jira 4. We are using Jira version 4.0.2 but but currently we can’t see” install” tab in the UPM for installing the JIRA Suite Utilities Plugin.

We need to install JIRA Suite Utilities Plugin (version 0.7.16) for Jira 4. We are using Jira version 4.0.2 but but currently we can’t see” install” tab in the UPM for installing the JIRA Suite Utilities Plugin.

Mohin Uddin September 18, 2012

We need to install JIRA Suite Utilities Plugin (version 0.7.16) for Jira 4. We are using Jira version 4.0.2 but but currently we can’t see” install” tab in the UPM for installing the JIRA Suite Utilities Plugin.
Could you please tell me how can I install this Plugin.

1 answer

0 votes
David Toussaint [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2012

You should have gone to the Atlassian Marketplace and found this link: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.googlecode.jira-suite-utilities/version/117 (don't mind, I found it for you allready). This is the Plugin Verison that is compatible with your JIRA Version. Go and download it.

In the UPM of your JIRA navigate to the install tab nd hit the "Upload Plugin" (or similar) button. Then just upload your local copy of the Plugin to your JIRA and you're done.

Please make sure to download the appropriate Version (0.7.16) of the Plugin!

Mohin Uddin September 18, 2012

Thanks David for quick response.We already download this plugin but we can't see "Install" tab In the UPM.Could you please tell me how can I install this Plugin?

David Toussaint [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2012

Sorry, I just see that this is completetly different in JIRA 4.0 that in 4.2 (which I just had in mind). You should follow the Instruction listed on this page of the documentation, which includes shutting down JIRA in order to install a plugin.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events