We cannot get the customized customer portal filters to display

Evgeni Pirianov January 5, 2018

Hi guys,

we were looking for a way to improve the filtering possibilities on our Portal in such a way that the users could have more statuses to choose from, more Users to choose from (reproter, assignee) and genereally some customer fields to choose from. Then we came across your plug-in and really liked it. Unfortunately I cannot get it to work. Installation is fine, but when I click on the PORTAL CUSTOMIZER under the Add-ons section and choose "Issue List", I get the form from your documentation. When I fill it in and click submit, I get the Feeling that the post request is not being sent at all as it quickly flickers, Shows the form again and Ends up showing the filled in form again. I dont know what is the sign of this data being submitted, but going back to the Portal I dont see any changes to the Portal filters under : http://XXXXXXX/servicedesk/customer/user/requests?status=open&reporter=all.

Is this the place where the added filters should Display or am I mistaken ? I dont see any of the left side adjusted links you have in your pic in the docu under :

https://media-api.atlassian.io/file/eb5ebb4c-923c-4dd6-bce2-4c898fb5b1d0/image?mode=full-fit&client=7a37e470-742d-49bc-a454-1c5a70cd98e8&token=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiI3YTM3ZTQ3MC03NDJkLTQ5YmMtYTQ1NC0xYzVhNzBjZDk4ZTgiLCJhY2Nlc3MiOnsidXJuOmZpbGVzdG9yZTpmaWxlOmViNWViYjRjLTkyM2MtNGRkNi1iY2UyLTRjODk4ZmI1YjFkMCI6WyJyZWFkIl19LCJleHAiOjE1MTUxNDgzMDMsIm5iZiI6MTUxNTE0NDk0M30.orJWpdqWdsUkkRzdgTQWr36FsoEekCeo76wzdrXxCxw

These links (Help Centre and All requests) are on the right side in our case under the Requests Dropdown.

I presume I am missing something here therefore I am asking for help assistance. Since that is the only plug-in that adds additional filtering on the Portal we are happy to get it as Long as it works accordingly :)

Thanks for the help,

Kind regards,

Evgeni P.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events