We can't find Agile reports plugin, where we can find it?

Sabin Ungureanu February 18, 2013

We uninstalled Agile Reports plugin , but after that we can't find it to install.

So, it's there a way to install it again?

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2013

Er, what "Agile Reports" plugin?

I know that's a bit of a circular question - I don't know what plugin you are talking about and need more information because I can't find anything specific in the marketplace or in google, but you might be in the same position. Could you explain what is missing? Could it be part of Greenhopper? Or an old plugin that's no longer available?

When we uninstalled the name was "Agile reports plugin version 1.0". The link in jira when we get error was: "http://developer.woow.com:8080/secure/ConfigureReport!default.jspa?selectedProjectId=11000&projectOrFilterId=project-11000&projectOrFilterName=TALK&reportKey=com.headrunner.jira.plugin.report.agile:storycreationreport". But in this moment we don't have installed this plugin and get another error at next step.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2013

Ok, this might sound a little obvious to some people, but a lot of people don't know that Google is very happy to index and search class names.

I didn't recognise it from the class, but just copying com.headrunner.jira.plugin.report.agile into google leads to https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.headrunner.jira.plugin.report.agile/version/102

Try (re)installing that plugin and see if it fixes the problem?

We have jira 5.2.6 and this plugin is for JIRA 4.3 - 4.4.5. If we search for this plugin in jira we couldn't find.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 18, 2013

Ah, right, you've upgraded beyond what the plugin supports.

You could try downloading it (as a .jar file) and installing it manually, but there's a good chance it won't even load, let alone run.

You need the vendor to upgrade it, or you can do that yourself (it's a BSD license, so you can download the source and recompile it). The other options are to work without it or find something else that does the same job and is compatible with your Jira.

ok, thanks for helping us.

We will look for another plugin.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events