WBS Gantt-Chart Excel-Export shows japanese signs?

Cloud August 17, 2017

Whenever I export the current gantt, the resulting excel file is full of japanese signs (e.g. week days) where there weren't when viewed in JIRA.

It happened with JIRA 7.2.6 and  WBS Gantt-Chart is 9.1.0.19 . I cannot find an option to change export language.

Can someone please help me there?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2017

Hi Yun,

It looks like this has been an issue for some time now as you can see in this post titled  WBS Gantt-Chart | Excel-Export shows japanese signs.

The developer @Ricksoft should be able to help with this.

Cheers,

Branden

Cloud August 20, 2017

I have already installed the newest version WBS Gantt-Chart (9.1.0.19) ,but the problems happen again,pleae help to fix the bugs as soon as possible,

Thanks for your great support.

yuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2017

Hi, Yun,

Thank you for using our add-on.

Currently, we relased 'Beta' export from ver 9.1, could you kindly attempt to use it?

Beta Export.png 

With  warm regards,

Ricksoft,

Cloud August 21, 2017

YES.I have tried to export excel for Beta.

The date is normal format.

How long will it be possible to fix this problem?

Thank you!

yuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2017

Hi, Yun,

Thank you for your reply,

The date is normal format.

> Does it means that you could get english signs and be solved by beta version?
If it is correct understanding, the answer for your questions is followings.

How long will it be possible to fix this problem?

>Current export function to responde to multiple language is still 'Beta', we do not publish the exact release schedule. 

Thank you for your understanding.

If you do not intend to our understanding, we would like to investigate further more in our support, could you kindly rise the ticket?

Thank you,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events