Visible to All by default with Comment Security plugin

Oleksii Gnatkevych July 27, 2015

Hi

The problem is that when 'Add default for Transitions' is enabled, I need some transitions to be set 'visible to all' by default, but the plugin does not offer this option. If I turn this option off, then even per-transition defaults are not configurable. Is there a workaround?

Cheers,
Oles

1 answer

0 votes
Paul Clark _Redmoon Software_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 27, 2015

Hi Oleksii, If you want some set to default and some "visible to all" then you need to set New Security Default to Users and then add additional per-transition defaults for those you want different.  This should give everyone access to the comments not in additional per-transition defaults.  I know this isn't the same as having nothing set at all but it is all the plugin can do at the moment.  I'll take a look at the plugin this morning and see if I can add it in as a new feature (get back to you soon).

UPDATE: I have made a new release (1.7.0) that allows for a transition default of "Viewable by all users".  Let me know if you have any more questions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events