Validate at least on item in ToDo List

What is the easiest way to create a validator to ensure at least one entry in a ToDo List custom field? 

Anybody using this plugin and have done this before?

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I am trying to use script runner simple scripted validator. Getting unexpected behavior. So I added an assert like this: assert cfValues['Acceptance Criteria'] == null "Acceptance Criteria" is the ToDo list custom field. The assert outputs the following: assert cfValues['Acceptance Criteria'] == null | | | | | false | [{"id":"bobbhy","type":"todo"}] [Acceptance Criteria:[{"id":"bobbhy","type":"todo"}], Approval Status:null, Area:null, Epic Link:null, Epic/Theme:null, Flagged:null, Rank:1|hzzzzr:, Release Version History:null, Sprint:null, issueFunction:null] So Obviously the ToDO custom field is not null. But how do I get to the first entry?

Hello (I am plugin developer), I cannot catch all messages in answers, sorry. I am a little bit don't understand what you are doing. The field value is JSON string. Do you want to have order?

@Andrey Markelov : Sorry it was unclear, but no worries, I have solved the issue. Thank you for taking the time to respond :-)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

523 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you