Vacation Manager - overview for multiple users or company

elvis July 31, 2017

I have installed trial version of vacation manager and one of the main requirements is to be able to see a table similar to ghant chart with vacations of multiple users so that it is possible to asess risks of multiple people being on vacation when it is not desirable. Is it possible? I can see only statistics by single user or by all users, but then not in a graphical format.

3 answers

0 votes
AR May 20, 2022

As a workaround, we created a Team with all users which will display all vacations on the Team calendar in Statistics.

0 votes
Salus Systems Admin Team January 29, 2019

Hello, 

I know this was over a year ago, but was this ever possible in Vacation Manager?

Are you able to view all users' upcoming vacations in a chart or report, or calendar?

Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 29, 2019

Hi Tara,

In upcoming version 2.2.0 we are bringing more team friendly features like:

- Gadget displaying upcoming vacation requests (per team or global):

https://trello.com/c/sdqoFBiB/24-ability-to-display-upcoming-vacations-personal-and-or-team-in-gadget-on-dashboard

- Team dedicated calendar:

https://trello.com/c/sZVwy4mE/22-ability-to-overview-team-vacations-in-calendar-timeline

and many more :)

Cheers,

Łukasz

0 votes
Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 4, 2017

Hi Elvis,
We a similar task in our backlog - but I cannot guarantee when it is going to be implemented (we have developed Staffing Timeline Add-on for Confluence which might interest you as it's main feature is graphical interpretation).

What I can tell is that in upcoming release there will be an option to export data to .csv and some other new features.

If you would like to request some features or report bug please use our Customer Port

Best regards,

Łukasz

elvis August 4, 2017

Thanks, Lukasz. The problem is that this customer does not have Confluence. Otherwise there would be multiple other options as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events