Using Structure with the new rapid boards

davfive October 18, 2012

I am using the new rapid boards and would love to use structure (enterprise sized license) with the boards. What I want to do is to only show the leaf stories on the rapid board (i.e., the ones that can be added to a sprint). I do this currently with application links (Story Hierarchy with inbound=Story Parent and outbound=Sub-Story). So i basically use the Craftforge JQL Functions Plugin with the following query:

project = PMM AND type NOT IN (Epic, Feedback) AND  issue not in linkedIssuesFromQuery("project = PMM and type in (Epic,Story)", "Story Hierarchy", "inward")  ORDER BY Rank ASC

This only shows the stories that have no Sub-Stories. Is there a way to do this query with Structure. I didn't see it in the docs, only the addition of the structure() JQL function.

Thanks,

David

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2012

David, thanks for the good question. There's currently no way to select only leaf stories from Structure, sorry. But we have this feature requested and planned, roughly for version 2.1 (next version will be 2.0). Feel free to sign up and vote/watch/comment on this issue: https://jira.almworks.com/browse/HJ-802

Igor

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events