UserVoice Id not writen

Marc Loosli March 15, 2013

When i post comment to user voice alway, new issus will be open in jira

I see that user voice id field it's blank in jira, why that ?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marc Loosli April 1, 2013

Send E-Mail to Appfusions

1 vote
Laura Kolker March 17, 2013

The UserVoice ID custom field isn't really intended to be a field the user interacts with directly. It's used under the hood. When you initially configure the plugin, we do a lot of behind the scenes setup to make certain the field has all the things it needs to function in JIRA, so we recommend leaving the field's configuration as is. So, in short, the things we need from the field are happening, so we haven't spent a lot of effort focusing on the user interaction aspect of the field, since it wasn't a primary goal. If there's a particular feature that having access to the field data would be useful for, please let us know and we'll consider it for the future.

Cheers,

Laura

Marc Loosli March 17, 2013

Hello Laura

But when i add new comment to uservoice feedback always, new ticket well be opened in jira, i think that's not normal, or ?

when i add feedback to feedback in jira, that doesn't go back to uservoice

Laura Kolker March 17, 2013

A comment to an existing feedback should be added as a comment to the existing JIRA issue. Sounds like there might be a config issue going on with your setup. Let's take this offlist. Can you email info@appfusions.com a screenshot of your plugin config page, and the following info: which version of the plugin you're using, which version of JIRA you're using, and attach a support zip (so we can review your JIRA logs) which you can get from your JIRA admin console. Cheers, Laura

Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2013

Please also provide what version of JIRA and plugin you are running. Thank you.

0 votes
LuizA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2013

Hello There,

In a first moment I think that this can be related with some behaviour of the plugin (but can be a expected or unexpected behaviour), so as this is a third-party plugin, I would suggest you to make a contact with the App Fusions to obtain a better clarification about this topic, you can contact them by the following:

info@appfusions.com

+1-888-516-2890

http://www.appfusions.com/

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

LJ.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events