User guide for "The Scheduler" ?

Philippe Malera June 13, 2013

We want to test this plugin to see if it match our need.

Our administrator has installed the plugin (trial version), but as user I can't see any difference after install, no new features appears, but our administrator ensure it has been installed.

Is there a user guide somewhere ?

7 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Łukasz Kreczmer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2013

Hello Philippe,

Can you give me your mail so i can send you documentation?

We are working on TheScheduler 3.0 compatible with Jira 6.0 - this version will include many new features requested by users so stay tuned.

Best Regards,
Lucas Kreczmer

Philippe Malera June 16, 2013

Hello Lucas,

Thanks for your answer, here is my email : tmp1@patatra.com

Regards

Florian Kersten July 25, 2013

Hi Lucas,

it would be great if you send me the documentation for TheScheduler as well (or even better if you upload it on the wiki :) My email: kersten@otte-pm.net

Are there any news about the release for JIRA 6?

Roberta October 2, 2019

Hi, is the documentation made available on the web?

Thanks,

Roberta

Michal Dubel {Transition Technologies PSC}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 2, 2019

Hi @Roberta ,

You can find documentation for The Scheduler here - https://psc-software.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SCHED/pages/1773037/The+Scheduler+for+Jira+Server

Cheers,

Michal Dubel

Roberta October 28, 2019

Hi Michal,

It seems that the link above is not working anymore. Do you have another way to access the documentation for server option?

Thanks,

Roberta

0 votes
TTPSC Atlassian July 28, 2013

The documentation for 2.6.x versions of The Scheduler plugin is available under the link published on the wiki page:

https://bitbucket.org/apdc/thescheduler/wiki/Home

Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 29, 2019

FYI: Documentation was moved from bitbucket to our Confluence space around mid 2017. Confluence is linked with Customer Portal, for the Server version of the app, you can access it here: https://psc-software.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SCHED/pages/1773037/The+Scheduler+for+Jira+Server 
@Roberta it is the same link @Michal Dubel {Transition Technologies PSC} provided in reply. If for some reason it is not working for you: please, send contact us through Customer Portal, with URL of the page you are accessing and screenshots with the error messages you get on the page.

Customer Portal: https://psc-software.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/10 

0 votes
TTPSC Atlassian July 28, 2013

It will be posted on the wiki today... I will provide the link when ready.

0 votes
Raj Singh July 28, 2013

Hi guys,

I've yet received nothing and it's been over a month since I posted. If anyone receives the documentation, could they please send it through to me at "ror_z@hotmail.com".

Thanks,

0 votes
Berke_Erem June 27, 2013

Hello Lucas,

Can I also have it to "berem@entes.com.tr"? Also, why don't you put it out on the wiki?

Best regards,

Berke Erem

0 votes
Raj Singh June 25, 2013

Hi Lucas,

If you could send this through to 'ror_z@hotmail.com' that would be good! Thank you for the prompt reply.

Regards,

Rory Christensen

0 votes
Raj Singh June 24, 2013

Hi Lucas,

Where are we able to find this documentation? Are you able to send it to me as well?

Thanks,

Rory Christensen

Łukasz Kreczmer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2013

Of course Simon - I can send you this file as well - I only need your mail.

Regards,

Lucas Kreczmer

Angel Williams April 10, 2018

Can you send me the documentation? 
awilliams@finwisebank.com

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events