User account is not created in crowd with SSO enabled

Marek Wasilewski December 21, 2015

Hi

I noticed another thing that prevents me from buying crowd with your plugin. A user account is not created in Crowd when they open for example JIRA site and they can't log in. When they open an application which is connected to Crowd but SSO is disabled an account is created and then they can log in to JIRA (where SSO is enabled).

Is it possible to create account using SSO from your plugin?

Regards

Marek

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bruno Vincent
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2015

Hi Marek,

That feature would definitely be interesting so thank you for your suggestion.

As of today, the IWAAC plugin does not allow it but this would be technically feasible so we will surely add it to our list of feature requests. We will do our best to include that feature to the next version of IWAAC. If we lack time for our next release (v1.3), we will add it to the next one (v1.4). I will let you know asap.

Best regards,

Bruno  

Bruno Vincent
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2016

Marek,

We have just released IWAAC v1.3 with official support for FishEye and Crucible. I confirm we will add auto account creation in the next release (v1.4).

Bruno Vincent
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2016

UPDATE as 26 April 2016: We have just released IWAAC v1.4 today with new features including automatic account creation and automatic group membership

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events