Use additional packages

LestatTom June 12, 2013

I want to use external packages (the polynome package). I installed it in MikTex and added the usepackage-clause to the LateX-header.

But LatexMath still does not accept the new commands. What else needs to be done to use additional packages?

3 answers

0 votes
Jason Boileau
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2013

Are you using the latex macro? Can you give an examble of a command that doesn't work? Note that you must be using the External Renderer and have MathJax disabled to make use of MiKTeX normally.

0 votes
LestatTom June 12, 2013

No, I do know how to use LaTeX. I tagged the question, but I should have mentioned it in the question: I want to use an additional package together with the confluence plugin LatexMath (I used the "ask a question"-link from the Marketplace page of LatexMath)

0 votes
Sultan Maiyaki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2013

Hi Thomas,

I guess you posted this question in the wrong forum :). This is a user forum for Atlassian related products. Perhaps you wanted to post your question in the http://www.latex-community.org/forum/ forum?

Regards,

Sultan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events