Urgent request regarding license

Pedro Catacora March 4, 2013

We urgently need a license for Gantt-Chart plugin for our production environment, the license we got can not be applied as it complains that it does not match the server id is B2YW-1D56-Z959-5TM2 jira version 5.2 build 812. PLease contanct me as soon as possible

pcatacora@ctacorp.com

2 answers

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2013

Hi Pedro,

watching your screenshot, I must tell you: that is not my Gantt-Chart addon for JIRA, therefore I cannot help you concerning your license problem. Please look into your installed plugins in order to find out, to what plugin that screenshots belongs and contact the correct vendor.

Regards,
Frank

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2013
Hi Pedro, according to your text above, it looks like you were trying to use/migrate the Gantt-Chart license to a different JIRA server having another id not matching your original license. Did you buy that licence on the Atlassian Marketplace? Regards, Frank

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events