Updates for bulkClone

ipxiadmin September 13, 2012

Are there any plans to put out an update for this plugin? It looks like the last one was in march 2012. I am running Jira v5.1 which doesn't look to be supported by this plugin.

I am looking for a way to perform bulk clone(copy) operations as we have many tasks that need to be recreated on a regular basis and moved to a new project.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2012

Don't know about that, but there are other ways to do things like that: How to create projects or sets of issues based on a template

ipxiadmin September 13, 2012

I think it time to look into action scripting with jira. This is super helpful. Thanks!

0 votes
Lars Broden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2012

Version 1.0.6 will work until JIRA 5.1.8 and there is a new 1.0.7 that is compatible with JIRA 5.2 and 5.2.1

G January 3, 2016

Does 1.0.7 compatible with Jira 6.4

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events