Uninstalling this addon removes workflow options from all tickets

Lawrence Fritz May 18, 2015

Can you provide a clean way to remove this?  This is not really a great option.

4 answers

0 votes
Lawrence Fritz May 19, 2015

Screenshots sent via email.

0 votes
Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2015

Please, as first I need a screenshot of the workflow before and after the uninstalling in order to understand if the problem is related to the workflow.

e.g.

After add-on installation:

After installation.PNG

After add-on uninstalling:

On uninstalling.PNG

If you prefer, you can also send it to me via e-mail at antonella.capalbo@herzum.com.

Regards

0 votes
Lawrence Fritz May 18, 2015

This plugin was installed as a trial, it wasn't globally introduced to the workflow.  The workflow button from base Jira, however, disappears after uninstall.  I'm presuming this is due to some data in the database erroring out.  Reinstalling your product returned the Approvals and Workflow features. 

0 votes
Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2015

It's not an expected behavior that the add-on removes anything, on uninstalling, exception made for the Approval Conditions, added by the add-on and that would be not useful after uninstalling it.

Can you, please, provide me a screenshot of the workflow before and after uninstalling?

I suspect that the problem is related to 'transition' missing permission due to a wrong AWTsetting (applied user must be a dedicated system user). 

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events