Unauthorized after installing Checklist for Jira

Karen Moloney August 7, 2018

I have just installed Checklist for Jira on a trial which confirms I have admin permissions.  I can create global checklists which are kind of visible in the issues.

When viewing the issue I see the title of the ToDo list and my newly created global check list but an error on both "An error occured while updating the checklist" and when I click error I see "Unauthorised".   When I go back in and view my global definitions, there are none defined. 

We are on the Jira cloud edition.

Any help is greatly received.

Karen

1 answer

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 8, 2018

Hi Karen,

It's probably a browser security setting. Which browser are you using? Did you try with another browser? You need to allow cookies from the okapya.com domains for the add-on to work properly.

Karen Moloney August 8, 2018

Thanks for the reply.  I am using firefox and you are right, it works fine on Chrome.  Am allowing cookies on firefox but it's still not working.  Thanks for your help though as I now know where to look.

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 8, 2018

In Firefox ...

Make sure you accept third-party cookies. If you set it to only allow visited site, then visit https://checklistforjira.okapya.com/

firefox cookies.jpg

Karen Moloney August 9, 2018

Thanks I did have it set up that way.  With a bit more investigation, I found that the problem was the tracker NewRelic.  I have ghostery running on Firefox and it was blocking the tracker.

I had to allow the tracker and everything worked successfully.  I did check the FAQ and Eula but it didn't mention the requirement of allowing trackers.  It might be good to add that information.

Cheers and thanks for the help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events