Unable to use installed application from the Marketplace

marshalyung November 17, 2018

Hi all,

I'm using Jira Software (Cloud). I've added Issue Checklist and CRM for Jira apps from the Marketplace. However, when trying to access to both of these apps, I get an error relating to license status. Please see screenshots below:

Screenshot 1: Error on license status when attempting to access Issue Checklist app

Screenshot 2018-11-18 at 6.37.55 AM.png

Screenshot 2: Error message on license when attempting to access CRM for Jira app

Screenshot 2018-11-18 at 6.55.57 AM.png

I've recently updated my Jira Software subscription from Free Trial to paid. Looking forward to some help on this. Thanks in advance

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

SOLVED: I had finally managed to enable both apps. For those with similar problems, and had a hard time finding a solution, here are the steps to enabling your apps installed from the Marketplace:

1. From the Home of your Jira Software (i.e. Dashboards page)
  2. Click on Jira Settings
  3. Click on Apps
  4. Click on Manage Apps
  5. You'll see your list of User-Installed Apps
  6. Click on the app's name to expand its details
  7. If your app is on free trial, click on the Free Trial button to enable your app (P/S: I've not seen other status other than Free Trial, so, I'm not able to advise otherwise)

Once your app is enabled, it's available for use. Hope this helps someone.

Jack Hunter [HeroCoders]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 18, 2018

Hello @marshalyung,

We are glad that you were able to solve the problem with Issue Checklist and the other app. 

Please let us know in case of any questions, problems or suggestions when comes to Issue Checklist. 

Cheers,
Jack
on behalf of the Issue Checklist team

Like marshalyung likes this
0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2018

@marshalyung

What do you see when you click on cog -> Applications -> Application Access?

Best,

Hi @Fadoua,

Thanks for your reply. I had eventually managed to figure it out. Apparently, apps added from the Marketplace aren't enabled automatically. I've to go into Manage Apps to enable them individually.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2018

If your trial expired @marshalyung then definitely they won't be available. Glad you found the issue.

Best of luck!

marshalyung November 18, 2018

Thanks @Fadoua

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events