Unable to notify the approver automatically.

Chethan GR
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2018

For a requirement i'm using herzum approval add-on. For some transitions i need approval from a approver.

The Request Approval button in issue view screen doesn't work i.e when i click the button it should automatically send an email to the approver. But it 's not happening i need to click on notify button manually to send the email.

Anyone kindly help me regarding this issue TIA.

1 answer

0 votes
Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2018

Hello Chethan,

I’m the responsible for Customer support on Herzum apps for Atlassian Marketplace.

We are available to help but in order to investigate the cause we need that you sign up in Herzum customer portal and submit a support ticket with the following information:

Kind Regards,

Antonella Capalbo

Chethan GR
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 25, 2018

Hello Antonella,

Thanks for your response.

I reconfigured the approvals and it's working fine now.

I guess it was due to some mis-configuration my bad I should have re-checked it before posting .

Regards

Chethan GR

Chethan GR
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 25, 2018

I have another issue when approving via email if the approver clicks on the approve button the issue will be approved and the issue is transitioned as required. But when the user replies with @Approved the issue is not being transitioned.

Whereas in my local environment both  works fine and i have used the same configuration on my client environment but the @Approved reply is not working. 

Regards,

Chethan

Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 26, 2018

Hello Chetan,

Please, ensure that the following requirements are meet:

Then, ensure that other Jira native mail handlers work.

In order to help, as start point to investigate, I need that you follows the steps below:

Then, sign up in Herzum customer portal and submit a support ticket reporting the following information:

• zip file
  • Request and Reply email  screenshots

Kind Regards,

Antonella

Chethan GR
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2018

Hello Antonella,

Thanks for your response.

It works fine now had some configuration issues with mail server.

Regards,

Chethan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events