Unable to locate Go2Group synapseRT in the Marketplace

Moshe Suberri July 6, 2014

Followed the istallation process of synapseRT but could not find the synapseRT or Zephyr for JIRA in the Marketplace.

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2014

Well, they're there. Have a look at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.go2group.jira.plugin.synapseas an example.

I guess the question is what you're doing that prevents it from appearing?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2014

Oh, hang on, let me guess. You're using Atlassian OnDemand?

Where you can NOT install plugins unless they are supported by OnDemand (SynapseRT is not on the list they support yet, so you can't have it unless you move to Downloaded Jira and host it yourself. Or move to a provider who will let you have plugins)

Moshe Suberri July 6, 2014

Thank you for your quicl respose

Do you see the synapseRT in the Marketplace?

I used the link that you have provided. Downloaded the add-on file and the key.

Went to the 'Mamage Add-On' but could not find the upload file link.

Moshe Suberri July 7, 2014

Thanks

Yes we are using OnDemand and we do not want to host JIRA.

I guess we will need to find another Test Management tool

Thanks again

Moshe

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2014

Ok, the only test tool that has a full 2-way integration with Jira OnDemand is Zephyr, with a connector you can install. Other tools can do basic integrations over the REST interface, so I'd concentrate on those (most test tools work best with a full integration, but that means installing plugins in Jira, which can't be done in OnDemand)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events