Unable to launch the Jira Gantt ad-on

Deleted user May 19, 2014

Hi Frank,

I just downloaded the jira gantt add-on. Trying to evaluate your product, gettting the error attached constatnly. can you please help

2 answers

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2014

Hi Sandy,

Fabio's comment is correct: you have to install my add-on within JIRA as described by Atlassian.

If you download the JAR-file and double-click on it, an installed JVM will try to execute that but no java main()-function is available as the JIRA add-on/plugin system is based on OSGi-technology. You can install add-ons without the necessity to restart JIRA.

Kind regards,
Frank

Deleted user June 2, 2014

Thanks for quick responses everyone. I am afraid I wont be able to use this as this does not work for on-demand users. Please correct me if I am wrong

Thanks

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2014

Hello Sandy,

in order to evaluate an add-on, you need to install it as dspecified here https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/UPM/Installing+add-ons

Go to your JIRA instance, then JIRA Administration -> Add-ons -> Find Add-on and Install it

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Deleted user June 2, 2014

Thanks for quick responses everyone. I am afraid I wont be able to use this as this does not work for on-demand users. Please correct me if I am wrong

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events