According to the doc for this add on, to prepopulate JEditor field:
1. Create template in JEditor (which I did)
2. Copy the HTML code from the Source option (did that too)
3. Go to the Custom Field. Configure and add the HTML code as the Default Value of the field.
After doing all this, I went to create an issue and my create issue screen only gave me options for the project and issue type. Upon selecting the criteria, the template correcvtly defaulted but the screen was extended do to the (for reasons unbeknownst to me) now larger size of the text section. Not sure why it did this.
Also, since that first time, I can't get the template to default in.
Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your interest in JEditor.
JEditor 1.5.44+ has more advanced prepopulation mechanism.
To prepopulate a field with a template please do the following:
1. Update your JEditor to 1.5.44 or higher.
2. Go to JEditor Configuration > Prepopulation
3. Select a project, issue type, field name and template name
4. Save the prepopulation scheme
Now your field should be properly prepopulated.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs