Unable to enable JIRA Mobile Connect

Interactive January 17, 2013

When I try to enable JMC for my project I'm getting this error:

Not Found (404)

/rest/jconnect/latest/admin/toggleOnOff

Could not find what you were looking for. Maybe you should raise an issue.

5 answers

0 votes
L January 22, 2013

It's not working for me at all too! having the same error and reinstalling does not help.

0 votes
Fredrick Gabelmann January 18, 2013

UPDATE: Uninstalling the plugin, then reinstalling it, does not result in the plugin working.

0 votes
Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2013

You may want to ask for help from here as well.

0 votes

Ok, I have check permssions, I have check to make sure the jiraconnectuser is there. In fact, I have not changed anything about my JIRA settings except to update to the latest version of JIRA standalone. Old projects that had the Jira Mobile Connect plugin working no longer work at all. If I attempt to enable the plugin, I get the Not Found (404) error. If I attempt to edit an old project where the JMC plugin was setup and working I get the Not Found (404) error.

We maintain a large number of iOS applications for consulting clients many of which have the JMC library and feedback controller enabled. So at the moment, none of our applications is working with JMC.

PLEASE HELP!!!

0 votes

I am also have this problem after updating to the latest version of JIRA stand alone. Any luck?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events