Unable to enable JIRA Mobile Connect

When I try to enable JMC for my project I'm getting this error:

Not Found (404)

/rest/jconnect/latest/admin/toggleOnOff

Could not find what you were looking for. Maybe you should raise an issue.

5 answers

I am also have this problem after updating to the latest version of JIRA stand alone. Any luck?

Ok, I have check permssions, I have check to make sure the jiraconnectuser is there. In fact, I have not changed anything about my JIRA settings except to update to the latest version of JIRA standalone. Old projects that had the Jira Mobile Connect plugin working no longer work at all. If I attempt to enable the plugin, I get the Not Found (404) error. If I attempt to edit an old project where the JMC plugin was setup and working I get the Not Found (404) error.

We maintain a large number of iOS applications for consulting clients many of which have the JMC library and feedback controller enabled. So at the moment, none of our applications is working with JMC.

PLEASE HELP!!!

You may want to ask for help from here as well.

UPDATE: Uninstalling the plugin, then reinstalling it, does not result in the plugin working.

It's not working for me at all too! having the same error and reinstalling does not help.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 10, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

136 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you