Unable to edit time delay for indexing process.

Hi, I installed Subversion Plus and it works great, except that I am not able to edit the indexer process delay. When I go in the Services view in Jira, I can see the indexer service (com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion.revisions.scheduling.UpdateIndexMonitorImpl:job), but it is grayed out. I can only delete it. I can also see the current delay (60 minutes), and the indexing process is executed correctly every 60 minutes. Thanks in advance for your help, Charles

5 answers

1 accepted

The service name has changed in the 3.1.1 version. Please look for the Subversion Plus Indexing Process Service instead.
Yes, no problem in deleting the old entry
Great, thank you. Can I delete the other service? Will it harm my system doing so?

Hi,

i think i've deleted the wrong Service. I've only the UpdateIndexMonitorImpl:job...

How can i get back the Subversion Plus Indexing Process Service?

Thanks!

The Subversion Plus indexing process is not longer based on a JIRA service. Since the 5.0 version, the add-on manages the scheduling directly from its administration configuration page.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1211642

Hm oh, i'm using the the attlassian subversion plugin now. Can we switch to the subversion plus without problems? Is there a migration guide?

Switching is quite simple: The latest version of Subversion Plus is compatible with any 3rd party add-on, therefore it does not require to un-install the Atlassian plugin as the earlier versions. You can disable the Atlassian plugin and install Subversion Plus without any problem (then register your repositories and wait them for be indexed).

If for any reason you want to rollback it and use the Atlassian plugin again, simply un-install Subversion Plus and enable the Atlassian plugin.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Published Apr 19, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

366 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you